Why “Powerhouse 360?”
1. We are called to reach the world all around us, no matter which way we turn
2. Leading people to know Jesus, helping them CONNECT and GROW, and helping them become witnesses and SERVANTS is a circular, on-going process
Ø Connect –With God—With Truth—With People
· The Great Command
Matt 22:36-39 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' NIV
- We connect through our Sunday worship gatherings as well as other special events and gatherings
Ø Grow – In Our Relationship with God – In Our Understanding of the Bible
· The Great Commission
Matt 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." NIV
- We grow through our mid-week discipleship gatherings and other discipleship opportunities-
Ø Serve – Sharing Jesus’ Love in Our World – Reaching Out to Hurting People Around Us
· The Great Empowerment
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." NIV
- We engage in Spirit-empowered servant-hood through various outreach and ministry opportunities which involve both giving and doing.
AG.org News & Information
Assemblies of God Pays Tribute to Mandela's Life
Nelson Mandela, who became renowned for leading South Africa out of the bonds of apartheid, passed away Thursday, December 5. He was 95.
Paul Crouch Sr. Remembered
Paul Crouch Sr., the son of Assemblies of God missionaries to Egypt and founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), passed away Saturday, November 30. He was 79.
AG Church Heavily Damaged by Suspected Arson Fire
A robbery followed by a suspected set fire, has destroyed the interior of the Wynona (Oklahoma) Assembly of God church.
Prayer for Pastor Saeed Abedini Urged
The conditions Pastor Saeed Abedini is facing are growing increasingly deadly as his health deteriorates.
Parents Can Curb Entertainment Media Violence
Experts advise parents to limit the violent media children are watching on TV and in video games, which at times means turning off the TV or video gaming system.